Monday, August 31, 2009

Nursery coming together

What a wonderful surprise!

Peter said he was going to Babies R Us today to pick up the mattress for the crib so it would finally look more complete. What he didn't tell me was that he also bought all the decor for the room. He put them in the garage, and I didn't even see them when I went out there to put something away. He had to come out and say, "Hey! What's all that stuff?!" I was so excited that I couldn't wait to put it all together.

On the changing table are the nightlight, shelf, light switch plate, quilted wall hangings, valance, and the rug. on the floor there are the bedding set and the trash can.

Bedding set all put together. We will probably hang the quilt. It looks a bit large to use as a comforter for now.

One of the 5 wall hangs.

I love this view of the light switch plate. It really shows the dimensions of it. I will have to finish it tomorrow. We just got the crib ready, now it's time to hang all the wall decor, and the valence. I have a fun day ahead of me tomorrow. YIPPEE!!!

Peter you are tiggerrrrrific!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Yay! Can't go wrong with Winnie the Pooh decor! How fun!! Did you guys already know what you wanted or did Peter pick it out?

Hope said...

Very cute. So happy that Peter finally decided to surprise you with the stuff, that was really nice of him.
Side note if you change the bumper pad around then the baby can look at the cute characters of winnie the pooh while laying in the crib!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

I agree change bumper around for the baby :) WAAAAY TO GO PETER!!

Tray said...

Yes Veronica, we already picked out the Pooh decor and put it on our registry. I was itching to get it though and get the nursery in order, so I'm really glad and grateful that Peter got it.